What is Hospice Care?
Hospice care focuses on comfort and pain free care for an individual who is faced with a terminal illness. A team-centered approach includes medical, social, emotional and spiritual support during this difficult time. Hospice services can be administered in our skilled nursing facility or at home. Residents and families can choose to use Grane Hospice Care or select their own hospice service.
- 24-hour registered nursing staff to ensure continuity of care
- High nurse-to-resident ratio
- Memory Impaired unit for the care of dementia residents
- Friendly, supportive staff
- 24-hour visitation
- Semi-private rooms
- Guidance in obtaining home health or hospice care